1. It can be triggered at once by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region of interested (ROI) monitored by a high sensitive Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor, and then automatically captures high quality pictures (up to 12 pixels) or records HD video.
2. Fast Trigger Speed: With an impressive 1 second trigger speed , a zero second delay between triggers (stills only) and up to 3 photos Multi-Shot feature, you never miss any of the action.
3. Perfect Detection & Flash Range: Using a state of the art multiple zone detection sensor, the Trail Camera is equipped with a 60° detection angle and a 65 feet detection range.
5 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
SD Card to 32GB( not included SD)
F=3.1; FOV=60 °
145mm * 80mm * 55 mm
Full Automatic IR Filter
Low Glow 850nm
PIR Detect Range
1/5/10/30sec/min(default 1 sec)
multiple Photo on one detection
Multiple Photo on one detection
4 digital PIN code
Max Stand-by time
TV out (NTSC/PAL); USB; SD Card Holder; 9V DC External
Note: AA Battery and TF card are not included in the item!
1 X Digital Camera
1 X Wireless Remote Control
1 X USB Cable
1 X Belt
1 X Manual
Note: - Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off. - Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on. - Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time. - The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk. - Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.