WORKPRO 123-Piece Mechanic Tool Set (Classic Version)
123-piece tool set combines most popular sockets, wrenches, and hex keys for easy accessibility. Also includes the most common screwdriver bits. Chrome-vanadium steel forged body for torque, strength, and durability. Tools meet or exceed ANSI specs. Full polished-chrome finish for anti-corrosion protection. Quick-release ratchet handle and reversible mechanism for easy operation. Case provides convenient tool storage and portability.
1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Quick-release ratchets feature a fine, 72-tooth gear, providing a 5° arc swing,forward and reserve usage, constructed from Cr-v steel with heat treated and bright chrome plated for durability
Socket Set and Screwdriver Bits
1. Universal sockets are constructed of chrome vanadium steel with heat treated for strength and durability, chrome plated surface allows you to easily identify your Universal tools in your tool box. 2. Screwdriver bits with holder, S2 heat treatment, surface blasting. 3. Marked easy-to-read size to quickly identify the size.
1. Constructed from Cr-v steel with heat treated and mirror polished for durability and strength 2. All Metric Size: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.